Instead of routing all outbound messages directly to the Internet, you should route your organization's…
Create an outgoing user so you can send emails through the SpamBull spam filter. There are three authentication options:
- IP authentication
- User authentication
- Domain authentication
1. Sign in to the SpamBull admin center.
2. Navigate to the domain you added (see Add domain first, if you have not yet added the domain).
3. Click on Outgoing > Manage users
4. Select the tab Authenticating IP or range (e.g. a smarthost).
5. Add the public IP
6. Click on Add and configure
7. Uncheck Enable outgoing connection limits.
8. Click Save.
9. The public IP will show up in Manage users.
You created the outgoing user successfully.